- Fluid Attacks/Projection
- Liquid Projection
The user can release/use liquids to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Liquid Bolts: Project liquid that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Liquid Blasts: Release blasts of liquid in a form of a creature or object.
- Liquid Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of liquid.
- Liquid Beam Emission: Release beams of liquid.
- Liquid Blast: Release liquid over a specific target area.
- Liquid Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of liquid.
- Liquid Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of liquid.
- Liquid Breath: Discharge liquid from the mouth.
- Liquid Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Liquid Cutting: Use liquid to cut opponents.
- Liquid Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with liquid.
- Liquid Pillar Projection: Project liquid pillars.
- Liquid Spike Projection: Project liquid spikes.
- Liquid Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of liquid.
- Hand Blasts: Release liquid blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of liquid.
- Omnidirectional Liquid Waves: Send out a wave of liquid in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit liquid from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of liquid that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release liquid blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release liquid blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of liquid that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of liquid.
- Zap: A tiny short release of liquid to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Inorganic Attacks
- Liquid Manipulation
- Liquid Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of liquid to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much liquid is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variation Users
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.