- Liquid Crafting
Users can turn liquid into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need. Exact properties of the construct depends on what liquid is being used.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the liquid for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Magma Constructs
- Melanokinetic Constructs
- Mercury Constructs
- Oil Constructs
- Paint Constructs
- Serqekinetic Constructs
- Toxikinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create liquid, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Variation Users