The ability to ignore liquid currents. Sub-power of Liquid Manipulation.
- Liquid Current Ignoring/Rejection
- Liquid Turbulence Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
- Water Current Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
The user can defy/ignore water/liquid currents and turbulence, allowing them to move through the water/liquids without liquid currents and turbulence affecting their movement.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Liquid Movement
- Speed Swimming
- Unrestricted Movement
- Water Maneuverability
- Water Manipulation
- May have limits in how strong of liquid currents the user can negate.
- Cannot ignore other forces such as gravity.
- Can still have trouble moving through thick currents and liquids.
- Genie (Disney's Aladdin)
- Fairies (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Samus Aran (Metroid); via Gravity Suit
- Jafar (The Return of Jafar)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.