The ability to manipulate liquid metal. Variation of Amorphous Solid Manipulation.
- Quicksilver Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate liquid metals, metals/alloys with very low melting points which are liquid at room temperature. Alloy systems that are liquid at room temperature have thermal conductivity far superior to ordinary non-metallic liquids, allowing liquid metal to efficiently transfer energy from the heat source to the liquid. They also have a higher electrical conductivity and high densities. This results in the use of these materials for specific heat conducting and/or dissipation applications.
- Ductility Manipulation changing the malleability of the metal.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using liquid metals.
- Manipulate the properties of liquid metals.
- Metal Generation liquid metals.
- Metal Attacks using liquid metals.
- Move/lift liquid metals.
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Liquid Manipulation
- Liquid Mimicry
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Metallic Blood
- Nanite Mimicry
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Greater vulnerabilities to extreme temperatures.
- Can be corroded by acids.
- Some liquid metals, such as mercury, are quite dangerous to handle.
- Youta Hotta/Lute (Gun-ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara)
- Madison Jeffries (Marvel Comics)
- The Technarchy (Marvel Comics)
- Eva Silver (Seikon no Qwaser)
- Various T-Robots (Terminator Franchise)
- The Emperor (The House of The Dead 2)
- Phosphophyllite (Houseki no Kuni)