- Liquid Form/Physiology
User can morph their body into a liquid state, is made up of or can transform their body completely into liquid substances. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of liquid, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Liquid Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't proofed against liquids they can pass through it.
- Speed Swimming
- Thermal Resistance
- Acid Mimicry
- Adhesive Mimicry
- Blood Mimicry
- Drink Mimicry
- Ink Mimicry
- Magma Mimicry
- Mercury Mimicry
- Oil Mimicry
- Paint Mimicry
- Poison Mimicry
- Slime Mimicry
- Water Mimicry
- Density Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing liquids to fill the wounds.
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May freeze into a solid form of the element, or heat up into a gas form.
- May be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated.
- May not be able to turn into a solid form again.
- Returning to normal state may be difficult or even impossible.
- If the user is forced to their normal state in tight space, they are restricted in terms of area movement and is vulnerable.
- Provided of course that they aren't in very small place.