- Literary Projection
The user is able to release/use literary material (books, scripts, text paper, etc.) to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Literary Bolts: Project literary material that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Literary Blasts: Release blasts of literary material in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release literary material blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Literary Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of literary material.
- Literary Beam Emission: Release beams of literary material.
- Literary Blast: Release literary material over a specific target area.
- Literary Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of literary material.
- Literary Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of literary material.
- Literary Breath: Discharge literary material from the mouth.
- Literary Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Literary Cutting: Use literary material to cut opponents.
- Literary Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with literary material.
- Literary Pillar Projection: Project literary material pillars.
- Literary Spike Projection: Project literary material spikes.
- Literary Vortex Creation: Create vortex of literary material.
- Literary Wave Emission: Send out a wave of literary material that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of literary material.
- Omnidirectional Literary Waves: Send out a wave of literary material in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit literary material from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of literary material that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release literary material that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release literary material from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of literary material.
- Zap: A tiny short release of literary material to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of literary material to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of the Grimoires (Final Fantasy IV)
- Alf Layla wa-Layla (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.