- "DO YOU THINK THAT I, ROHAN KISHIBE, DRAW MANGA FOR MONEY AND FAME!? I draw comics because I want to be read! That's the one and only reason. I couldn't care less about anything else!"
- ― Rohan Kishibe to Koichi Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- "Honestly? Fighting with words rather than a sword seems so much cooler. Earns a lot, too"
- ― Noh Gajang (Peerless Dad)
- "Actually, you made one. What Shakespeare really said was, "'Twere well it were done quickly."
- "Yes, I'm sure you've studied the immortal bard extensively under your "Miss Hoover."
- "Macbeth, act one, scene seven. Look it up."
- " I shall! Come on, Wikipedia. Load, you unwieldy behemoth!"
- "(Laptop explodes)"
- "Sideshow Bob, hoist on his own petard."
- "It's "hoist with his own petard."
- "Oh, get a life."
- ― Lisa Simpson and Sideshow Bob (The Simpsons)
- "Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity."
- ― G.K. Chesterton
- "This book. This is Dad's single most valuable possession...everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he's passed it on to us. I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. You know, saving people, hunting things. The family business."
- ― Dean Winchester to his brother, Sam (Supernatural)
The ability to possess knowledge and skill in literature. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
The user possesses great knowledge and skill in literature as they can write poetry or prose of artistic or intellectual value regardless of genre, recite and understand variously different forms of a genre, and appreciate or pertain to a specific form of the literary subject(s).
- Literature always anticipates life. It does not copy life but molds it to its purpose. The nineteenth century, as we know it is largely an invention by Balzac. - Oscar Wilde, 19th Century Irish poet.
- I have a voice. You understand that? A writer needs a voice and I have one. You don't. Your play panders to the lowest common denominator, Brian. And it doesn't even do that well! - Stewie Griffin, Family Guy.
- Allow me to pose you a question, Shou Bun Kun. Just What are Laws anyway? Answer me, Shou Bun Kun. Laws are to regulate people by... the use of punishment... Ridiculous! Punishment is nothing more than the method and not the true essence of law! T... then, just what is the law then!? Ri Shi!? The law is a wish!! A way to guide both a nation and its people towards the ideal state that one envisions!! After unification... Just what do you hope to happen to all the people living in these lands? How do you wish them to live their lives? What direction do you wish them to take!? Ponder the answer to those questions well!! - Ri Shi lecturing Shou Bun Kun about the essence of the law, Kingdom.
- I'm gonna set sail and write a book full of my adventures! - Sabo (One Piece)