The power to be living artwork.
- Art Mimicry
- Living Art Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a form of artwork media (painting, picture, statue etc.) given life or the semblance of life. They may become exactly like what they were made to represent (i.e. human painting/statue becoming completely 'human') or keep some properties of their artwork's form (a statue retaining its stone-like hardness).
- Art Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Life Creation
- Picture Manipulation
- Sometimes, in order to become a real person, the subject involved must already exist or have existed.
- May only have the memories and knowledge that it had at the moment of been created.
- The user may not be aware they are a piece of art.
- Pierre (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Maryann (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Sammy (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Owsers Paintings (Final Fantasy VI)
- SCP-085 - Hand-drawn "Cassy" (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-700-2 - Graffiti Factory (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1155 - Predatory Street Art (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2180 - The Living Cave Painting (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3556 - Durbal, The Rude Sticky Note (SCP Foundation)
- Mona Lisa (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- The Scream (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- The Blue Boy (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Van Gogh (Wizards of Waverly Place)