The power to use the abilities of lizards. Variation of Reptilian Physiology.
- Lacertila Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Lizard Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into lizards.
- Anguimorpha Physiology (alligator lizards, glass lizards, galliwasps and legless lizards):
- Gekkota Physiology (geckos and snake-lizards):
- Iguania Physiology (iguanas, chameleons, agamids, and New World lizards like anoles and phrynosomatids):
- Lacertoidea Physiology (true lizards, spectacled lizards, whiptails and worm lizards):
- Scincomorpha Physiology (skinks, spinytail lizards and night lizards):
- May take time for beginners to learn to control.
- Reverting back to original form may be difficult.
- Lizards tend to get sluggish/hibernate in cold temperatures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.