The power to dictate rules of logic on reality. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation.
- Logic Assignment
- Logic Enforcement
The user can write or re-write the rules of logic which apply to reality or an individual. They essentially dictate what is and what is not logical and can alter reality or another to make it so they would be more in tune with their rules of logic. With every law of logic the user mandates, reality alters itself to fit in with those laws. The user can also change the nature of another individual or themselves to seem more "logical".
- Convinced Inevitability
- Existence Grounding
- Morality Manipulation
- Morality Transcendence
- Physics Enforcement
- Reality Interface
- Real World Enforcement
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Users must have a basis of logic they can base their rules on.
- Laws the user creates must be structured enough to form a fluid system that does not cause damage to reality or the user.
- Users of Conceptual Transcendence are immune.
- Weak against Fantasy World Enforcement.
- Johan Liebert (Monster)
- Mr. Revise (Fables)
- Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo/DC Comics)
- TAO (Image/Wilstorm Comics)
- Ebony Maw (Marvel Comics)
- SCP-035 - Possessive Mask (SCP Foundation)