The user can release/use love energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. The user can also use the emotional energy of rejected or unacquainted love, which is much more destructive then regular love energy.
The user can even use love energy to influence feelings of love in others via their attacks.
- Love Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of love energy.
- Love Beam Emission: Release beams of love energy.
- Love Blasts: Release love energy over a specific target area.
- Love Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of love energy.
- Love Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of love energy.
- Love Breath: Discharge love energy from the mouth.
- Love Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Love Cutting: Use love energy to cut opponents.
- Emotion Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with love energy.
- Love Pillar Projection: Project love energy pillars.
- Love Spike Projection: Project love energy spikes.
- Love Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of love energy.
- Love Wave Emission: Send out a wave of love energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Love Bolts: Project love energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Love Blasts: Release blasts of love energy in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release love energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of love energy.
- Omnidirectional Love Waves: Send out a wave of love energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit love energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of love energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release love energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release love energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of love energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of love energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Love Constructs
- Love Energy Manipulation
- Love Inducement
- Love Manipulation
- Lust Manipulation
- Lust Constructs
- Emotion Weaponry
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of love energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Apathy are immune.
- Star Sapphires (DC Comics)
- Breath of Love users (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Cure Heart/Mana Aida (Doki Doki! Pretty Cure)
- Precures (Fresh Pretty Cure!)
- Cure Lovely/Megumi Aino (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure)
- Hana Nono/Cure Yell (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Macherie/Emiru Aisaki (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Amour/Ruru Amour (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Compa (Hyperdimension Neptunia Series)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!)
- Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy (Smile! Pretty Cure)
- Wedding Peach/Momoko Hanasaki (Wedding Peach)
- Princess Cadence and Shining Armour (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via their love and only one time
- Lucas and Claus (MOTHER 3)