- "There is no good or evil in light, or darkness. It does not exist. If there is justice in this world, it may well lie in love, and nothing else."
- ― August (Fairy Tail)
- "I am thou, thou art I… Your vow is now reborn into a blood oath. Bonds shall be the wings of rebellion and break the shackles of thy soul. Thou has awakened the ultimate secret of the Lovers granting thee infinite power"
- ― Lavenza (Persona 5)
- "I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you…"
- ― Hinata Hyuga to Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- "Love turns a heart to crystal… Much more valuable, but much more fragile."
- ― Neal Shusterman, (Everfound)
- The Power of Love
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by love of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from love or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Bond Empowerment
- Emotion Empowerment
- Eternal Bond
- Love Manipulation
- Soulmate Connection
- True Love's Kiss
- Can be matched or overpowered by users of Hatred Empowerment.
- No love makes user powerless.
- Too much power can cause one to lose self-control.
- Holy ÄRM Aegis (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Crystal Heart (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.