User can suppress or negate the emotion or feeling of love, allowing them to cause others to ignore emotional attachment and/or feeling love either from themselves or others. The target loses the ability to feel the truly unbreakable, eternal, unconditional attachment that alone can be called love, turning them into cold and heartless beings. The users may be able to only affect certain types of love that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal") to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.
- Grant immunity to love abilities.
- Power Immunity limited to love abilities
- Power Negation limited to love abilities
- May be harder to suppress strong emotions of love such as Indomitable Love.
- User may be limited to themselves or other beings.
- May be limited to certain emotions of love (Romantic, familial).
- Useless against users of Apathy as they have no love to negate.
- War/Red Horseman (Christianity)
- Deities of War (Mythology)
- Ares/Mars (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Athena/Minerva (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Enyo/Belona (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Eris (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Morrigan (Celtic Mythology)
- Tyr (Norse Mythology)
- Deities of Love (Mythology)
- Hathor (Egyptian Mythology)
- Aphrodite/Venus (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Eros/Cupid (Greco/Roman Mythology)
- Parvati (Hindu Mythology)
- Freaya (Norse Mythology)
- Aphrodite (DC Comics)