- "A cornered rat will bite the cat... sounds like trouble."
- ― Solid Snake
The power to have enhanced abilities at low health. Technique of Health Manipulation.
- Last Stand Power
- Low Health Augmentation
- Low Health Combat
The user, whenever they are at low health, will become stronger, durable, faster, more agile and possibly more intelligent and have better combat skills to be able to stand a better chance against those they are fighting. Note that the user must be at low health, like at 5 HP for this power to work. Unlike Determined Strength, this does not necessarily have to do with being near death, but rather, low health, meaning the user just has to get close to getting defeated, unconscious and such other than just killed, and does not necessarily deal with mortal damage, missing limbs, etc.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Power Augmentation
- Adrenal Activation
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Danger Empowerment
- Health Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Can still be defeated in battle.
- Must be at low health to use this power.
- Daredevil and Sufferer Overdrive Mode Users (Final Fantasy X)
- Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts); via Rage Form
- Mega Man (Mega Man 11); via Double Gear
- Reversal Users (Pokémon)
- Starter Pokemon (Pokémon); via Blaze, Overgrow and Torrent
- Valiant Knife (Final Fantasy VI)