- "Things just always work out for me. Which I take for granted."
- ― Sterling Archer to Sato Kentaro (Archer S6E1: The Holdout)
- "As bad as this looks, he has a way of pulling things out of his ass."
- ― Doraleous on Neebs (Doraleous And Associates)
- Fortune Self-Inducement
- Self-Induced Positive Consequences
The user is gifted with an automatic and continuous supply of good luck, most have no control over this power as things considered "lucky" randomly and unexpectedly happens to them despite any predestined fate or logical reason. Ergo, nothing bad will happen or if it does, their power will sort it out no matter how impossible the situation is or how high the odds are against them, allowing the user to always be in complete context in whatever situation they are, be free to do as they please without consequences, and be untouched and ineffective to the laws of causality.
All aspects of users life improve drastically: work, social, romantic, personal, financial, school and basically life as a whole would become easier, happier, and would excel altogether.
- Basic Level: User is slightly luckier than other people. On average good things happen to them more often and bad less often. Random chances tilt slightly to their favor.
- Advanced Level: User is notably luckier than other people, good things happen to them more often, and bad less often. Random chance tilts to their favor most of the time, and beneficial coincidences occur for the user at abnormal rates.
- Expert Level: User is luckier than most people, good things generally happen to them and bad things rarely do. Random chance will always tilt towards their favor, and any attempts to make bad things happen to them are more difficult, as the user's luck continuously tips towards their benefit.
- Master Level: User is one of the luckiest people in existence, to a point that things go to their way no matter what they do. Any attempts to make bad things happen to the user will almost always fail unless their chances are cosmically minuscule.
- Ultimate Level: User is lucky to the point where probability means nothing, and reality will change in order for a chance to turn towards their favor. The odds of making bad things happen to the user are impossible, and chance will always either favor the user or disfavor those who oppose the user.
- Danger Defiance
- Destiny Chosen
- Causality Immunity
- Causality Negation
- Consequence Removal
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Gambling
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Thievery
- Fate Denial/Fate Immunity
- Golden Luck
- Logic Defiance
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Augmentation
- Luck Bestowal
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luck Magic
- Luck Mode
- Opportunity Sense
- Path to Victory
- Personal Blessing
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending/Living Anomaly
- Relationship Manipulation
- Self Sufficiency
- Situational Synchronicity
- May apply to the laws of "Positive and Negative Outcomes", meaning it may benefit the user but could backfire on others/themselves.
- Continuously pressing the user's luck may tax this ability to the point of failure.
- May only activate in certain events, such as gambling.
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's luck.
- May lead to developing various emotional problems or mental issues.
See Also: Born Lucky.
- Bezel's Charm of Luck (Ben 10)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Luck Blade (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lucky Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)