- "Things just always work out for me. Which I take for granted."
- ― Sterling Archer to Sato Kentaro (Archer S6E1: The Holdout)
- "As bad as this looks, he has a way of pulling things out of his ass."
- ― Doraleous on Neebs (Doraleous And Associates)
- "An already fortunate citizen of Qin, blessed with even more luck."
- ― Gyou'Un to Ri Shin (Kingdom)
- "My luck, and this thing’s curse…Let’s see which one’s stronger. "
- ― Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- "I might die in this battle, I just used a lifetime worth of luck"
- ― Kin'emon (One Piece)
- Fortune Self-Inducement
- Good Luck Inducement
- Self-Induced Positive Consequences
- Subconscious Probability Manipulation
The user is gifted with an automatic and continuous supply of good luck, most have no control over this power as things considered "lucky" randomly and unexpectedly happens to them despite any predestined fate or logical reason. Ergo, nothing bad will happen or if it does, their power will sort it out no matter how impossible the situation is or how high the odds are against them, allowing the user to always be in complete context in whatever situation they are, be free to do as they please without consequences, and be untouched and ineffective to the laws of causality.
All aspects of the user's life improve drastically: work, social, romantic, personal, financial, school, travel, economic and basically life as a whole would become easier, happier, and would excel altogether.
- Basic Level: User is slightly luckier than other people. On average good things happen to them more often and bad less often. Random chances tilt slightly to their favor.
- Advanced Level: User is notably luckier than other people, good things happen to them more often, and bad less often. Random chance tilts to their favor most of the time, and beneficial coincidences occur for the user at abnormal rates.
- Expert Level: User is luckier than most people, good things generally happen to them and bad things rarely do. Random chance will always tilt towards their favor, and any attempts to make bad things happen to them are more difficult, as the user's luck continuously tips towards their benefit.
- Master Level: User is one of the luckiest people in existence, to a point that things go to their way no matter what they do. Any attempts to make bad things happen to the user will almost always fail unless their chances are cosmically minuscule.
- Ultimate Level: User is lucky to the point where probability means nothing. Meaning, their luck is so great that it warps the very foundation of reality, constantly rearranging the rules of physics and probability to the user’s advantage(s), whether they want it or not. As in they can defy logic itself, become infinitely wealthy and prosperous, are absolutely successful in any and all aspects of life and are truly unbeatable in every way imaginable.
- Causality Immunity
- Causality Negation
- Consequence Removal
- Danger Defiance
- Destiny Chosen
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Gambling
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Thievery
- Fate Denial/Fate Immunity
- Golden Luck
- Logic Defiance
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Augmentation
- Luck Bestowal
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luck Magic
- Luck Mode
- Meta Luck
- Opportunity Sense
- Path to Victory
- Personal Blessing
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending/Living Anomaly
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Self Sufficiency
- Situational Synchronicity
- Success Inducement
- Wish Granting
- May apply to the laws of "Positive and Negative Outcomes", meaning it may benefit the user but could backfire on others/themselves.
- Continuously pressing the user's luck may tax this ability to the point of failure.
- May only activate in certain events, such as gambling.
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- Luck Nullification can fully negate the user's luck completely while Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's luck.
- May lead to developing various emotional problems or mental issues.
See Also: Born Lucky.
See Also: Good Luck Charm.
- Charm of Luck and Probability (Ben 10)
- Luck Blade (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Lucky Rabbit's Foot (Magical Girl Raising Project)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)
- Raki Raki no Mi/Luck Luck Fruit (One Piece)
- Lucky Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)