- Luck Creation
- Luck Generation
- Luck Granting
- Luck Inducement
The user is technically a sentient luck charm able to grant luck to other beings in various ways. This includes broadly in everything target does or more specifically like in dating, gambling, finding a job, surviving deadly encounters, etc.
- Cancel the effects of Jinx and Jinxed.
- Golden Luck
- Luck Augmentation
- Opportunity Inducement
- Opportunity Intuition
- Victory Inducement
- Blessing Inducement
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luck Magic
- Luckiness Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- May be temporary.
- May need to find what makes target so unlucky and reverse it, creating a domino-effect that will turn the recipient's set of adverse likelihoods around.
- Bezel's Charm of Luck (Ben 10)
- Rabbit foot (Growtopia)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Stinkelkrampen-inator/Good Luck-inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Any Potion Of Luck (Minecraft)
- Fortunatta Spring's Water (Skylanders)
- The Bracelet (Stan Lee's Lucky Man)
- Lucky Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.