- Chance/Probability Magic
- Chance/Luck/Probability Wizardry
- Chance/Luck/Probability Witchcraft
The user is able perform a form of magic that allow the user to cast magical spells feats through luck. They can use different spells to change the probability of an outcome, increase their own chances of winning, cause a mistake to happen to the opponent and so on.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
See also: Entropy and Chaos Magic
- Users of Goblin Contracts (Chronicles of Darkness/Changeling: The Lost)
- Bohagande Kindred (Chronicles of Darkness/Vampire: The Requiem); via Sunnikuse Discipline
- Users of the Lady Luck Dressphere (Final Fantasy X-2)
- Chat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Copy Cat (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Ladybug (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Jinx (Teen Titans)
- Cat Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Ladybug Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Rabbit's Foot (Supernatural)