- Lunar/Moon Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Lunar/Moon Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Lunar/Moon Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for lunar-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Cosmic Artillery
- Light Artillery
- Lunar Manipulation
- Power Artillery
- Water Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of lunar effect.
- Overuse may kill the wielder.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Moon Blocking
- Hunters of Artemis (Camp Half-Blood)
- Dark Sun Gwyndolin (Dark Souls)
- Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (Dark Souls III); via Dark Sun Gwyndolin's corpse
- Aphelios, the Weapon of the Faithful (League of Legends)
- Io (Paladins)
- Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (Smite)
- Waywatchers (Warhammer Fantsay)
- Silver Bow (Camp Half-Blood)
- Darkmoon Bow (Dark Souls)
- Moonlight Arrows (Dark Souls/Dark Souls III)
- Darkmoon Longbow (Dark Souls III)
- Lunala's Sight (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)
- Moonfire Shot (Warhammer Fantasy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.