- Lunar Beam Emission
- Lunar Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Moon Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Moon Energy Projection
The user can release/use lunar energy/substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified lunar energy/substances.
- Expanding Lunar Bolts: Project lunar energy/substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Lunar Blasts: Release blasts of lunar energy/substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release lunar energy/substances blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Lunar Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of lunar energy/substances.
- Lunar Beam Emission: Release beams of a lunar energy/substances.
- Lunar Blast: Release lunar energy/substances over a specific target area.
- Lunar Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of lunar energy/substances.
- Lunar Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of lunar energy/substances.
- Lunar Breath: Discharge lunar energy/substances blasts from mouth.
- Lunar Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Lunar Cutting: Use lunar energy to cut opponents.
- Lunar Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with lunar energy/substances.
- Lunar Pillar Projection: Project lunar energy/substance pillars.
- Lunar Spike Projection: Project lunar energy/substance spikes.
- Lunar Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of lunar energy/substance.
- Lunar Wave Emission: Send out a wave of lunar energy/substances and that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of lunar energy/substance.
- Obscured Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Lunar Waves: Send out a wave of lunar energy/substances in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit lunar energy/substances from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release lunar energy/substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release lunar energy/substances blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of lunar energy/substances.
- Zap: A tiny short release of lunar energy/substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Ice Attacks
- Lunar Constructs
- Lunar Energy Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Lunar Weaponry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Laila and Albert (Zatch Bell!)
- Cure Moonlight (HeartCatch Pretty Cure)
- Cure Bright (Futari wa Pretty Cure Spash Star)
- Naruto (Naruto)
- Dawn Warrior (MapleStory)
- Saïx (Kingdom Hearts)
- Stella (Winx Club)
- Peona ("The Octo-Fairies")
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Queen Serenity (Sailor Moon)
- Chang'e (SMITE)
- Tenebria (Epic Seven)
- Clare (Power Rangers Mystic Force)
- Pokémon that can use "Moonblast" or "Moonlight" (Pokémon)
- Cassandra (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)
- Trident (Mako Mermaids)
- Greatsword of Judgement (Dark Souls III)