- "Full Moonlight raises our spirits!!"
- ― Carrot (One Piece)
- " Do you feel it? The moon's power."
- ― Saïx: (Kingdom Hearts II)
The power to gain strength from the moon. Technique of Lunar Manipulation. Variation of Affinity and Universal Force Empowerment. Opposite to Solar Empowerment. Not to be confused with Night Empowerment.
- Lunar Affinity
- Lunar Photosynthesis
- Moon Affinity/Empowerment
- Moonlight Affinity/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with a moon, moonlight, or lunar energy/substance, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the moon or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Energy Absorption
- Lunar Energy Absorption
- Lunar Manipulation
- Lunar Mind
- Night Empowerment
- Universal Force Empowerment
- Water Manipulation
- May be weaker during the day.
- May only absorb energy from certain phases of the moon.
- May depend/be connected to/on the lunar cycle (i.e, being weak at a new moon while being the strongest at full moon).
- Can be impeded by Moon Blocking.
- Moonstone Bracelets (Ah! My Goddess)
- Moon Rings (Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Trident (Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Moon Pool (H2O: Just Add Water/Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Saïx's Claymores (Kingdom Hearts)
- Silver Crystal (Sailor Moon)
- Moon Tiara (Sailor Moon)
- Arethusa (Valkyrie Crusade)