- Moon Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a lunar being/moon. The host usually absorbs the energy of the moon or lunar embodiment and uses it to enhance their abilities and/or wield supernatural powers. While it may be impossible to play vessel to an actual moon, one can house its essence for the user’s benefit, allowing for energy, elemental and matter manipulation powers based on the moon’s nature. Because of the symbiotic relationship between host and moon, both can benefit/suffer from each other’s state of being.
- Elemental Manipulation
- Environmental Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Lunar Empowerment
- Lunar Energy Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Lunar Physiology
- Matter Manipulation
- If sentient, the moon could take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Powers may be tied to specific lunar body.
- Lunar energy may harm or even destroy the host.
- Damage to the moon or bond with the moon could disrupt user’s power (Bond Destruction/Lunar Energy Absorption/Lunar Negation/Moon Blocking/Moon Destruction).
- Host and moon may require both to be in optimal state to function together.
- Ione (Andromeda)
- Yue (Avatar: The Lost Airbender)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Luna the Moon Rider (Dota 2)
- Mirana, the Princess of the Moon (Dota 2)
- Diana, Scorn of the Moon (League of Legends)
- Hunters of Artemis (Riordan series)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Chang'e (SMITE)
- Elune Disciples (World of Warcraft)