- Lunar Weapons
- Moon Weaponry
- Weapons of the Moon
User can to create or wield weaponry power over the moon or moonlight, which grants the user of wide variety of moon-based abilities, including variable power with the phases of the moon and the ability to let out the moon's power with an attack. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of lunar ability they posses.
- Lunar Artillery
- Lunar Blade Construction
- Lunar Bow Construction
- Lunar Polearm Construction
- Lunar Shield Construction
- Lunar Whip Generation
- May rely upon the moon for any kind of strength at all, or at least for its supernatural abilities, and may lose said abilities when out of the moonlight for a set amount of time.
- Can be disabled with Moon Blocking.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Connection to the moon may cause a Lunar Mind.
- Ludwig (Bloodborne)
- Dark Sun Gwyndolin (Dark Souls)
- Blade of the Darkmoon (Dark Souls/Dark Souls III); via Darkmoon Blade
- Ringfinger Leonhard (Dark Souls III); via Crescent Moon Sword
- Moonlight Knight Bito/Vito (Demon's Souls)
- Luna, the Moon Rider (Dota2)
- Saïx (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Diana, Scorn of the Moon (League Of Legends)
- Chibiterasu (Ōkamiden)
- Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (Smite)