- Machine Scattering
- Machine Swarm
- Technological Swarming
- Technology Swarming
User can disperse their body into a swarm of machines (RC/mini vehicles, robots, nanites, drones, etc.), either single type or many different ones, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Hive Mind
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Flash Step: By transforming into the machines and back while moving around the battlefield.
- Micromachine Generation: Generate ones own cluster swarm of microscopic machinery.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
- Joker 2.0 (The Batman)
- Elena Validus (Ben 10)
- SIVA (Destiny)
- Technovore (Marvel Comics)
- T-3000 Infiltrators/Genisys (Terminator Genisys); via Machine-Phase Matter
- Michael Tan/Swarm (Ultimate Spiderman)
- Kamen Rider Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper form (Kamen Rider Zero-one)