The ability to use madness-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Psychic Artillery.
- Insanity Artillery
- Madness Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Madness Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Madness Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for madness-based forces or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Corrupting Madness
- Insanity Constructs
- Madness Manipulation
- Madness Weaponry
- Power Artillery
- Psychic Artillery
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May only be able to use one madness-based effect.
- May require a source of a specific type of insanity.
- Insanity Absorption or Madness Manipulation can negate the weapon's effectiveness.
- Insanity Catalyst (Demon's Souls)
- Madness Arrows (The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles)
- Madness Bow (The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles)
- Madbomb (Marvel Comics)
- Madness Bombs (Pathfinder)