- "Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some it is the greatest of blessings. "
- ― Sheogorath (The Elder Scrolls)
- Insanity Embodiment
- Madness Incarnate/Personification
- Psychosis Embodiment/Incernate/Personification
- The Crazed
- The Insane
- The Mad
- The Psychosis
Users become the living embodiment of madness and insanity and gain the ability feed off of the insanity of everyone and everything including themselves. Users can convert madness into energy and use it as a full source to extend their own life span or as a weapon. They may never age and may be immune to death unless certain conditions are met.
- Absolute Illusion
- Alien Mind
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Madness Manipulation
- Mental Presence
- Subjective Reality
- Boundary Removal
- Imaginary Physics Manipulation
- Insanity Projection
- Madness Aspect Manifestation
- Mental Plane Lordship
- Personal Demon Physiology
- Psycho Warping
- Xenopsychic Reality Warping
- Chaos Manipulation
- Dark Arts
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Sacrifice Aspect Manifestation
- Sadism Embodiment
- Users may be dangerously unstable and have no allegiance.
- If the user can't feed on madness they will have reduced powers.