- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Madness
- Insanity Weaponry
User can create weapons of madness from nothing or by shaping existing madness, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the type and strength of the madness that the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- May require the user to be insane to use.
- How long the weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on specific types of madness to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Madness Manipulation.
- Psionic Inundation
- Brador, Church Assassin (Bloodborne)
- Hero of Kvatch (The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles)
- Elite (Marvel Comics)
- Warriors of Chaos (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Cryptek Psychomancers (Warhammer 40,000)