- Art Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
User gains magical powers from art. They can be inherently magical, granting powers like spell-casting or augmentation, or act as an enhancement to the user’s own magical abilities.
- Art Manipulation
- Enhanced Penmanship
- Magic Bestowal
- Magic Weaponry
- Mystic Object
- Picture Manipulation
- Powerful Objects
- Powers Via Object
- Sculpture Manipulation
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require specific art.
- May be powerless without art.
- Magic may have a price.
- Art may be stolen.
- Strength of spells could dependent on strength of magic.
- Power within art may strain the user.
- Praying Gargoyle (Gargoyles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.