- Magic Enhancement/Amplification/Upgrading
- Enhance ley lines.
- Enhance the effects of magical objects, such as weaponry.
- Enhance any magical powers.
- Enhance any type of magic.
- Potion Amplification
- Power Augmentation if the target's powers originate from magic, as well as enhance the powers of a magical creature/being.
- Spell Amplification
- Effects may be temporary.
- Only works on abilities, effects, creation and creatures magical in origin.
- May be difficult to activate.
- May only work on spells/rituals/incantations, only on magic items, only on magical creatures, or anything of the like.
- Billie Jenkins (Charmed); via Reality Warping
- Satou (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Noche (In Another World, I'm Called The Black Healer); via Demon Lord's Blessing
- Users of bhavati chandra (Kubera)
- Magical Five (Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka); via Magical Calorie Roll-Up
- William Hastings/Jinx (Marvel Comics)
- William Kaplan/Wiccan (Marvel Comics)
- Junko Takei (Strike Witches: Silver Wings); via Inspiration
- Wands of Watoomb (Marvel Comics)
- Queen and Bishop Evil Pieces (Highschool DxD)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via Boosted Gear
- Mistilteinn Wand (Highschool DxD)
- Queen's Peaches (Ojamajo Doremi)
- Heart of Etheria (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
- Demons Blood Talismans (Slayers)
- Orb of Avarice (Solo Leveling)
- Mages Cap/Minish Cap (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap)
- Protection Amulet (WITS Academy); combined with Deflection
- Spell Amplifier (WITS Academy); boosts spells
- Enchanted Cloth (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Construction Coven Power Glyph (The Owl House)
- Ledgerdomain (Ben 10)
- Limbo (Charmed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.