The power to use magic/spells via a cape/cloak. Variation of Mystic Object.
- Cape Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Cloak Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Magic Cloak
User is capable of performing a variety of magical feats by using a cape or cloak. The simple design as an outer garment belies inherent supernatural abilities. Magical capes/cloaks can offer a variety of powers including mystical protection, levitation/flight, power enhancement and even invisibility.
- Cape Manipulation
- Clothing Empowerment
- Magic Bestowal
- Magical Clothing Generation
- Mystic Object
- Powerful Objects
- Powers Via Object
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require a specific magic cape/cloak.
- May be powerless without cape/cloak.
- Magic may have a price.
- Cape/Cloak may be stolen.
- Strength of spells could dependent on strength of magic.
- Power within cape/cloak may strain the user.
- Mantle of Wind (Conan the Adventurer 1992 series)
- Cloak of Cagliostro (DC Comics)
- Cloak of Destiny (DC Comics)
- Cloak of Invisibility (Harry Potter)
- Invisibility cloak (Harry Potter)
- Magic Cape (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
- Cloak of Levitation (Marvel Comics)
- Shroud of Monster Camo (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Shroud of Shadows (Xiaolin Showdown)