- "It doesn't matter if you say the true origin of Magic is "Darkness", It doesn't matter if you say it's "Light" either. Magic is alive. Its place changes over time and it grows along with us. Magic is anything you can think of. It can be felt in infinite ways... as light, as darkness, as red, or as blue and it is living freely, together along side Fairy Tail."
- ― Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
- Magic Incarnate
- Magick Embodiment/Incarnate
- Magic Personification
- Magyk Embodiment/Incarnate
- Sorcery Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- The Magic
The user acts as the physical representation or personification of some or all forms of Magic. As such, they have limitless control over magic and all its forms, becoming almost all-powerful.
- All Magical Powers
- Adaptive Magic
- Almighty Magic
- Encyclopedic Knowledge - regarding all things mystic or arcane
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Mystic Lock
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Absolute Wish
- Change Embodiment
- Fantasy Embodiment
- Imagination Embodiment
- Magic Lordship
- Mystical Mutation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Phenomenon Embodiment
- Power Embodiment
- If the user is without magic then the user can not use this power.
- Users cannot do what is magically impossible in their setting.
- Magic Negation has a negative effect on the user.
- The Astral Grid (Sorcerer Hunters)
- The All (Charmed comic)
- Mystic Isles (Sofia the First)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.