- "The weird thing is, after [the Dragons] left, all the magic in the world just sort of went with them. I mean they say this world just have magic coming out the wazzu. Flying ships, singing forests, wishing stars, you name it. But when the dragons left it all just dried up."
- ― Sheila the Kangaroo, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
- Magic Emission
The user can generate magic, acting as a source for the archaic energy and can even empower other magic-users.
- Magic Adaptation
- Magic Aura
- Magic Empowerment
- Magical Force Manipulation
- Mana Manipulation
- Mythic Energy Manipulation
- Living Power Plant
- Magical Energy Generation
- Could be involuntary.
- While the user can emit magic, the user could still require training and education to use it themselves.
- Because the user can emit magic, using the magic themselves could be overpowered and could make it harder to control.
- Charmy Pappitson (Black Clover); via Sheep Cook: Master Chef
- Sourcerers (Discworld)
- The Mystic (Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters)
- Dragons (Spyro the Dragon series)
- Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Eden (Aladdin)
- Genie (Aladdin)
- Billy Batson/Shazam (DC Comics)
- Morgan le Fay (DC Comics)
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Zatanna (DC Comics)
- Zatara (DC Comics)
- John Constantine (DC Comics)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
- Arch Dragons (Welcome to Japan, Ms Elf!)
- The All (Charmed comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.