- "I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I am the morning star, the fallen one, the first and most damned child of creation. Magic is the power of creation, children. It cannot harm me."
- ― Lucyfar (Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain)
The power to be unaffected by Magic in any way. Variation of Selective Invulnerability and Power Immunity. Opposite to Science Immunity.
- Anti-Magic Effect
- Magic Cancelling
- Magical/Mana Immunity/Invulnerability
The user is invulnerable to most, if not all, forms of magic and magical powers. Advanced users may be able to select which spells can affect them.
- May apply only to certain forms of magic.
- May apply only to direct magic attacks, leaving the user vulnerable to illusions, magic that fools the senses, or indirect attacks.
- May be immune to all magic, including Healing.
- User may be immune to magic, but their surroundings can be altered to cause them harm.
- Weak against Magic Bypassing.
- Users of Almighty Magic and Meta Magic can affect the user.
- Immunity Berry (Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia)
- Eye of Aghbar (Charmed)
- Protection Amulet (Charmed)
- Protection Ring (Charmed)
- Black King Bar (Dota 2)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Royal Patraine's uniforms (Ojamajo Doremi)
- Mark Of Cain (Supernatural)
- Foxhead medallion (The Wheel of Time)
- Magic-Neutralizing Armour (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)
Using the Light of the Soul
, Oliver Queen (Arrowverse) is able to render himself immune to Damien Darhk's dark magic
Immunity Berry (Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia) that causes whoever eats it to be immune to all magic past, present or future.
The Geochelone Aerios (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien) species, are species that are immune to magic/mana-based attacks.
Ultimate Kevin (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien) is immune to magic/mana-based attacks as a result of absorbing the Omnitrix's sample of Geochelone Aerios DNA.
Ultimate Aggregor (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien) is immune to magic/mana-based attacks as a result of absorbing Galapagus' DNA.
Thanks to the Slayer Handbook, D'Hoffryn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is immune to all magical attacks.
Vinceres (Charmed) is typically immune to witchcraft unless he wants it to affect him; even the Charmed Ones' magic barely slowed him down.
Acnologia (Fairy Tail) being the Dragon of Magic is capable of being immune to any kind of harmful magic.
Due to his blindness and the fact that magic has to be seen and heard for spells to affect people, Jeffrey Robbins (Gargoyles) is immune to magic.
Hansel and Gretel (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters) being the children of the most powerful white witch, are immune to all types of black magic.
Dragons (Harry Potter) hold a strong, natural durability to magic.
Horcruxes (Harry Potter) possess an immunity to most physical trauma, including most forms of magic, except for Fiendfyre.
As an intentionally made living horcrux, Nagini (Harry Potter) possesses a natural immunity to most magic.
Asuna Kagurazaka (Mahou Sensei Negima) can cancel out spells that are cast upon her, preventing her from being affected by magic in any way.
Firebird (Marvel Comics) is unaffected by demonic magics.
Doctor Voodoo (Marvel Comics)
The Mark of Cain (Supernatural) protects the user from any type of demonic inspired spells.
Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom (DC Comics)
Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Hardcore Leveling Warrior) granted magic immunity via his Magic-Neutralizing Armour.
Rank 1 Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Hardcore Leveling Warrior) granted magic immunity through his Magic Immunity spell.