- Band Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Magic Band
- Ring Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
User gains magical powers from a ring. The ring can be endowed with its own magic or the user can use it to tap into their inner magic. If they can access magic without a ring, the object merely offers special assistance, such as augmentation or providing the user magic they cannot access alone.
- Jewelry Empowerment
- Magic Bestowal
- Mystic Object
- Powerful Objects
- Powers Via Object
- Ring Manipulation
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require a specific magic ring.
- May be powerless without ring.
- Magic may have a price.
- Ring may be stolen.
- Strength of spells could dependent on strength of magic.
- Power within ring may strain the user.
See Also: Ring Of Power.
- Planeteer rings (Captain Planet)
- Rings of Destruction (Captain Planet)
- Aeon's Ring (Channel Awesome: Suburban Knights)
- Rings (Dark Souls)
- Starheart Power Ring (DC Comics)
- Ring of the Lucii (Final Fantasy XV)
- Invisibility Ring (Goblin Slayer)
- Rings of Power (The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings)
- Sling Rings (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Makluan Power Rings (Marvel Comics)
- Cat Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Magic Rings (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Mage Ring (W.I.T.C.H. animated series)
- Ring of the Nine Dragons (Xiaolin Showdown)