- Spell Whip Generation
Users can create whips made of magical energy from outside source or of the magic within themselves or an object. Users can damage their targets by wrapping them up in their whips or increase the magical pressure to create a whip sword of a sort.
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on range.
- Lucy Ashley (Fairy Tail)
- Makie Sasaki (Negima)
- Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Charmcaster (Ben 10: Reboot)
- Anodites (Ben 10 Series)
- Gwen Tennyson
- Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows); via Spell Casting
- Alicorns (My Little Pony Series)
- Various unicorn ponies (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Mane Six (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via Elements of Harmony
- Morgana (Trollhunters)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.