- Magic Constructs
- Magical Craftsmanship/Materialization
Users can turn the magical energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the magic for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Anti-Magic Generation/Magical Energy Absorption/Magic Negation
- The user's limit to this power is the amount of magical energy that one has in their entire body.
- May be unable to create magical energy, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Eli Excelsior Pandarus (American Dragon: Jake Long)
- Ultimate Ben (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); via Contego Spell
- Charmcaster (Ben 10)
- Anodites (Ben 10 Series)
- Gwen Tennyson
- Mages (Fairy Tail)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via Spell Casting
- Lord Felldrake Sheldgoose (The Legend of the Three Caballeros)
- Shirou Emiya (TYPE-MOON)
- Archer (TYPE-MOON)
- Unicorns (My Little Pony Series)
- Glossaryck (Star vs. The Forces of Evil)
- Billy Kaplan/Wiccan (Marvel Comics)