- Magic Entity Creation
- Mystic Creature Creation
User is able to create beings by generating magic or shape existing magical enters into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to generate magic, being limited to shaping from already existing magic around them.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Unless user has skill to prevent this, anti magic abilities can be a huge problem.