- "They never stay awake long enough."
- "I'm sorry, its hard to fine-tune magical drugs."
- ― Rapture Asuka and War Nurse Kurumi (Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka)
- Elixir Manipulation
- Magic Medicine Manipulation
- Magical Beverage/Substance Manipulation
- Magical Drug Manipulation
- Magical Medicine Control
User can manipulate magical medicine. With this power, one is capable of manipulating magical medicines such as potions, but this can be applied to other kinds of medicines such as pills, powders, syrups and so on. They can change what the magical medicine does, what effects or side effects it may bring and perhaps what powers it may grant.
- Medicine Creation
- Potion Amplification
- Potion Creation
- Poison Generation
- Power Bestowal
- Power Augmentation
- Supernatural Properties Manipulation
- Culinary Intuition
- Drink Manipulation
- Medical Intuition
- Medicine Manipulation
- Potion Immunity
- Potion Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Powerful Objects
- Spell Casting
- Each effect may have a separate formula.
- May require a laboratory/workshop and time.
- Effects of magical medicine are temporary, unless they are specifically made to be permanent.
- May require Spell Casting in order for the magical medicine to take full effect.
- May require training to use well.
- Improper making of magical medicine may cause backfiring.
- May be limited to some types of magical medicine.
- Porlyusica (Fairy Tail)
- Alchemist Dressphere Users (Final Fantasy X-2)
- Kurumi Mugen/War Nurse Kurumi (Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka)