- Magic Symbiosis
- Sorcery Symbiosis
- Witchcraft/Wizardry Symbiosis
The user gains powers by hosting magical/magic-based beings in one’s body. These can include creatures that are inherently magical, entities that are made of mana (the energy used to create magic) or even actual sorcerous beings like warlocks and witches, living or deceased. Depending on the entity that forms the bond, the host is capable of wielding magical abilities like spell casting. They may even gain access to arcane knowledge thanks to the partnership, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Magical Energy Physiology
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Magical Power Link
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Magic Mode
- Sentient Magic
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Symbiotic Magic
- Technomagical Symbiosis
- The magical entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The magic wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful magical entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magical Energy Absorption could defeat the user.
- May require a magical contract.
- Nora Darhk (Arrowverse/DC's Legends of Tomorrow); via Mallus
- Charmy Pappitson (Black Clover)
- Spirit Magic Users (Black Clover)
- Eclipso hosts (DC Comics)
- June Moon/Enchantress (DC Comics)
- Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate (DC Comics)
- Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle (DC Comics)
- Obscurials (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- Haruto Soma (Kamen Rider Wizard)
- Household Vessels Users (Magi: Labyrinth of Magic); via Assimilation
- Miraculous holders (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Users of Thirteen artifacts (Top Cow Comics)
- Honoka Takamiya (Witchcraft Works)
- SCP-3731 - Normality Will Be Protected (SCP Foundation); via SCP-3996 - The Empyrean Parasite