- Lava/Magma Armor/Armour/Exoskeleton Generation
- Lava/Magma Exoskeleton
- Molten Rock Armor
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from magma for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Lava Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Earth Exoskeleton
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Elemental Flight using magma.
- Fire Armor
- Magma Constructs
- Magma Manipulation
- Magma Mimicry
- Large amount of water or cold may harden the armor and make it inflexible or even completely immobilize the user.
- Rōshi (Naruto)
- Sakazuki (One Piece)
- Lord Rhyolith (Warcraft)
- Princess Harumi (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu); via the Oni Mask of Hatred
- Ultra Violet (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu); via the Oni Mask of Hatred
- Oni Mask of Hatred (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.