- Geothermal/Lava/Magma Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Geothermal/Lava/Magma Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Geothermal/Lava/Magma Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to magma-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Earth Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Artillery
- Lava Generation
- Magma Manipulation
- Magma Constructs
- Power Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of magma or lava effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a magma or lava source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Cold Manipulation could harden or otherwise render useless the weapon or powers associated.
- Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising); via Volcano Arm and Twinbellows Cannon
- Magma Man (Mega Man 9); via Magma Bazooka
- Spire (Metroid Prime: Hunters); via Magmaul
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars Legends)
Known Magma Artillery
- Staff of Fire (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Kreeaho'ahm nal Ahmhogaroc (Fall Banish)/Rune Prison (Call of Duty: Black Ops III)
- Earth Reaver (Darksiders: The Abomination Vault)
- Lava Gun (Ratchet and Clank series)
- Magma spitters (Star Wars Legends)
- Rock spitters (Star Wars Legends); via magma missiles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.