- Lava Combat
- Magma Combat
- Magma/Lava-Enhanced Combat
- Volcanic Combat
The user can infuse geothermal energy in his attacks, covering his fists, feet or even body in lava or throwing lava to their opponents. Although it is slow, the attacks can deal great damage on impact, burning the victim.
- May be overwhelmed by users of Hydrokinetic Combat and Cryokinetic Combat, although this can be countered if the user is hot enough to evaporate/melt them.
- Earth Manipulation and Magma Manipulation users may be able to deflect the lava you throw.
- Lavagirl (Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl)
- Geo-Force (DC Comics)
- The Third Crown Prince/Jwala (God of High School)
- Dan Ah-An (God of High School)
- Ghazan (Legend of Korra)
- Bolin (Legend of Korra)
- Magma (Marvel Comics)
- Lava enemies (Terraria)
- Mei Terumī (Naruto)
- Rōshi (Naruto)
- Son Gokū (Naruto)
- Sakazuki/Akainu (One Piece)
- Cole (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinitzu)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.