- Lava Constructs
The user can turn magma into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the magma for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Elemental Constructs
- Liquid Constructs
- Magma Manipulation
- Magma Weaponry
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create magma, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Auta Magetta (Dragon Ball Super)
- Sakazuki/Akainu (One Piece)
- Rolan (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Zofis (Zatch Bell!)
- Ghazan (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Bolin (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Experiment 619 "Splodyhead" (Lilo & Stitch)
- Ryuga Banjo (Kamen Rider Build); via Cross-Z Magma form