- "Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."
- ― Grim Lavamancer, Magic: The Gathering
- Geothermal Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Lava/Magma Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Magma Element Control
- Molten Rock/Stone Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Volcanic Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
User can create, shape and manipulate molten rock (magma while underground, lava when on the surface), a mixture of molten or semi-molten rock, volatiles, and solids, it may also contain suspended crystals, dissolved gas and gas bubbles.
- Continent Creation
- Earthquake Generation and/or Fissure Creation via manipulating underground magma.
- Eruption Inducement to rise volcanoes and/or cause eruptions.
- Heat Absorption
- Heat Generation varying from painful burns to combustion.
- Island Creation
- Lava Generation
- Magma Attacks
- Magma Constructs
- Magma Solidification
- Manipulate the properties of magma.
- Move/lift magma.
- Obsidian Manipulation
- Smoke Generation from eruptions, causing thick smoke/vogs.
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Elemental Invisibility using magma.
- Magma Absorption
- Magma Aura
- Magma Combat
- Magma Mimicry
- Magma Regeneration
- Petrification into magma.
- Terraportation using magma.
- Ash Manipulation
- Combined with Radiation Manipulation, this results in Corium Manipulation.
- Earth Manipulation
- Fire Immunity and/or Thermal Resistance both something you really will need.
- Fire Manipulation
- Lava Immunity
- Liquid Fire Manipulation
- Magma Weaponry
- Miasma Emission
- Plasma Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Primordial Magma Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Soot Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation for more general temperature manipulation.
- Lava Immunity/Magma Absorption
- May be unable to create magma, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power isn't something to laugh at.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Fire Immunity and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.
- Magma can be slowed/stopped/solidified by water, ice or cold.
See Also: Magma Man.
- Magma Memory (Kamen Rider W)
- Mag-Mag Fruit/Magu Magu no Mi (One Piece)
- Staff of Ku (Xiaolin Chronicles)