- Geo-Thermokinetic Symbiosis
- Lava/Magma Being/Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting magma-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of magma elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of lava or even entities comprised of molten earth. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful magma-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Geothermal Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Magma Mimicry
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- The magma entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Lava force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Magma power may be dangerous, leading to unintentionally deadly effects.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., magma being weak against water/ice.
- Lava Immunity/Magma Sealing could defeat user.
- Dan Ah-An (The God of High School)
- Lava Partners (Ayakashi: Ghost Guild)
- Mars Adepts (Golden Sun)
- Kameo (Kameo: Elements of Power)
- Lava Elemental (League of Legends)
- Son Gokū Hosts (Naruto)
- Spirit of Fire Shamans (Shaman King)
- Groudon Spirit Hosts (Super Smash Bros.)
- Iblis's Minions (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Deathwing (World of Warcraft)
- Shamans (World of Warcraft)