- Geothermal Weaponry
- Lava/Magma Weapons
- Lava Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over magma and lava, which grants the user a wide variety of magma-based abilities that include control over molten earth. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of magma-based ability they possess.
- Magma Artillery
- Magma Blade Construction
- Magma Bomb Generation
- Magma Bow Construction
- Magma Polearm Construction
- Earth Cutting
- Earth Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Fire Cutting
- Fire Weaponry
- Lava Generation
- Magma Constructs
- Magma Manipulation
- Molten Metal Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of magma to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May be too hot for the user to safely handle.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by sufficiently powerful Ice Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Cold Manipulation may cause weapon to dissipate or harden.
- Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising); via Volcano Arm and Twinbellows Cannon
- Ghazan (The Legend of Korra); via Lavabending
- Darunia (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors); via Hammers
- Magma Man (Mega Man 9); via Magma Bazooka
- Spire (Metroid Prime: Hunters); via Magmaul
- Embermages (Torchlight)
Known Magma Weapons
- Staff of Fire (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Kreeaho'ahm nal Ahmhogaroc (Fall Banish)/Rune Prison (Call of Duty: Black Ops III)
- Earth Reaver (Darksiders: The Abomination Vault)
- Igneous Hammer (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors)
- Lava Gun (Ratchet and Clank series)
- Magma Cannon (Ratchet: Deadlocked)
- Magma Knuckle (Kamen Rider Build)