- Magnesium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Magnesium, a rather strong, silvery-white, light-weight, highly flammable alkaline earth metal. While it is easy to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is difficult to ignite in mass or bulk, but once ignited it is difficult to extinguish. It is the eighth-most-abundant element in the Earth's crust, fourth-most-common element in the Earth as a whole and ninth in the known universe as a whole.
Magnesium is the third-most-commonly-used structural metal, following iron and aluminium. The main applications of magnesium are: component of aluminium alloys, in die-casting (alloyed with zinc), to remove sulfur in the production of iron and steel, the production of titanium in the Kroll process. It is an essential element in biological systems and is present in every cell type in every organism.
- Combustion Inducement causing magnesium to ignite and burn.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using magnesium.
- Manipulate the properties of magnesium.
- Metal Attacks using magnesium.
- Metal Detection magnesium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation with magnesium
- Metal Generation with magnesium.
- Move/lift magnesium.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using magnesium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using magnesium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using magnesium.
- Metal Aura using magnesium.
- Metal Mimicry into magnesium.
- May be unable to create magnesium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled magnesium is affected by everything that normal magnesium would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the magnesium in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Magnesium has a strong tendency to corrode.
- Ayana Minase (Seiken No Qwaser)
- SCP-2300-12 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)