- Magnetism Projection
The user can release/use magnetic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etct.
- Expanding Magnetic Bolts: Project magnetic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Magnetic Blasts: Release blasts of magnetic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release magnetic energy blasts from the hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Magnetic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of magnetic energy.
- Magnetic Beam Emission: Release beams of magnetic energy.
- Magnetic Blast: Release magnetic energy over a specific target area.
- Magnetic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of magnetic energy.
- Magnetic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of magnetism.
- Magnetic Breath: Discharge magnetic force blasts from mouth.
- Magnetic Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Magnetic Cutting: Use magnetic force to cut opponents.
- Magnetic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with magnetic fields.
- Magnetic Pillar Projection: Project magnetic pillars.
- Magnetic Spike Projection: Project magnetic spikes.
- Magnetic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of magnetic energy.
- Magnetic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of magnetic energy that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of magnetic energy.
- Omnidirectional Magnetic Waves: Send out a wave of magnetic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit magnetic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of magnetic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release magnetic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release magnetic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of magnetic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of magnetic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Magnetic Weaponry
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Magnetokinetic Constructs
- Magnokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Lodestar (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Kevin (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Toki Fujiwara (Code: Breaker)
- Doctor Polaris (DC Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Magna Charge (Skylanders Swap Force)
- Sparks (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!)
- Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine (Zatch Bell!)
- Maestro (Zatch Bell)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.