- Magnetic Energy Control
- Magnetic Potential Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the magnetic energy, the energy connected to the distance between and alignment/orientation of objects within a magnetic field. Magnets will have significant amounts of atoms lined up at their respective poles (north/south), which will create areas (magnetic fields) where the magnetic force (magnetism) is exerted.
- Attraction & Repulsion Manipulation
- Energy Generation
- Magnetic Aura
- Magnetic Force-Field
- Magnetism Generation
- Magnetokinetic Flight
- Magnokinetic Combat
- Metal Manipulation
- Personal Magnetism
- Atomic Manipulation
- Geomagnetism Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Magnetic Weaponry
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Physical Energy Manipulation
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Energy may be limited by proximity between poles and/or magnet and attractive materials.
- Strong magnetic fields could disrupt user’s control.
- May require the presence of some medium (like ferrous materials) to user power.
- Extreme heat could cause loss of magnetism, thus negating energy.
- The amount of energy produced depends on the magnetic field's strength and orientation of and distance between poles.
- Carrera (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Braalians (DC Comics)
- Doctor Polaris (DC Comics)
- Siena Blaze (Marvel Comics)
- Lorna Dane/Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Joseph (Marvel Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Matty Conlan (Mutant X)
- Pokémon using "Magnet Bomb" (Pokémon)
- Sparx (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!)