- Magnetic Flyrogenesis
- Magnetic Force-Field Creation/Generation
- Magnetic Shield Construction
The user can create force-fields out of magnetic energy, which can be expanded to protect large areas and can be used to defend the user against several things, such as nuclear weapons, volcanic eruptions and more. The magnetic force-field may be able to attract metal to the shield as well, this may allow the user to deflect solar radiation, making it a good counter-ability to users of Solar Manipulation.
- Force-Field Generation of Magnetism
- Deflect solar radiation made by users of Solar Manipulation
- Attract metal to the shield.
- Magnetokinetic Flight
- Psychic Shield
- Users of Magnetism Manipulation or Electromagnetism Manipulation may be able to manipulate the force-field created by the user.
- Weak against Magnetism Negation.
- May be ineffective against non-magnetic projectiles.
- Rokk Krinn/Cosmic Boy (DC Comics)
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Lorna Dane/Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Onslaught (Marvel Comics)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Maestro (Zatch Bell!)
- Lodestar (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Godzilla Earth (Godzilla)
- Magneto (Amalgam Comics)