- Jiton Infusion (Naruto)
- Magnetism Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with magnetism, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, causing them to seek out it magnetic materials (iron, nickel, cobalt, and their alloys, etc.) and attract anything magnetic to it.
- Absorb and/or generate magnetism.
- Amplify the strength, energy, and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Magnetic Aura to manifest infusing magnetism outside the target.
- Magnetokinetic Constructs to shape the magnetism into various forms.
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Magnetic Attacks
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Toroi (Naurto)
- Boulderon (Bakugan)
- Toki Fujiwara (Code:Breaker)
- Mariah (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Bastet
- Kenji Hikiishi (My Hero Academia)
- Solva (Needless)
- Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine (Zatch Bell!)
- Lodestar (Ben 10)
- Virgil Hawkins/Static Shock (DCAU/DC Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Polaris (Marvel Comics)